Wednesday, March 28, 2007

American Idol Sucks, but, Sanjaya Malakar is a Star


'American Idol' finalist Sanjaya gets support from online community, friends


I can totally understand why Sanjaya Malakar
is getting support. He is the ONLY one this year
with any charisma.

Literally all the others are eclipsed by the
countless hotel lounge singers, from every
Airport Ramada Inn in the country. I've
never seen a less spectacular group in
my life.

After Idol picked that old guy with the grey
head, last year, who couldn't sing his way into
a theater in the round revival of Oklahoma,
I realized that it peaked, and now is in a swift
decline. I can't even remember that weird old
guy's name. I think it was Tyler Something.

To be honest, it's the first season, I have had not
been able to watch the show. I try, out of habit,
but, they really all suck this year. Especially the
girls this year, are so amateurish and sing in
that contrived Whitney Houston style that I
hate. They really really suck. None have anything
special.

Sanjaya has charisma. While he's not the
strongest vocalist, at least he's got a spark.
The others are worse than karaoke bars.
BORING AMATEURS.

Paula Abdul has finally reached
the toxic level after 5 season, too.
I can't take any more.

Idol sucks but Sanjaya is HOT !


No comments: