Monday, March 26, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith's Autopsy



This case drew me in, and I'm so frustrated
today, that I'm back to blogging on my original
blog.



I need to rant about the Seminole Police and
ME Joshua Perper, who I feel are letting a snake
get away with murder.

I do not say that lightly, because, I consider being
falsely accused as bad as being a victim of a crime.

While Anna's death, at 39, was not a surprise, it
was the circumstances leading up to her death,
which mirrored her son's death, at 20, which
should have driven the Seminole's investigation.

Chloral hydrate, is not even legal to prescribe,
for sleep, in the USA, and in syrup form, it was
the first Mickey Finn, and date-rape drug.


I THINK THE SNAKE GOT AWAY WITH DOUBLE
MURDER


Howard K. Stern, in my opinion, is a cold-blooded
reptile, who lived off of Anna, like a parasite. As her
lawyer, he watched as her millions frittered away to
thousands. She allegedly couldn't even pay the
Funeral Home for her son's funeral, in September.



After Daniel's death, she was heard screaming
at Howard, "This is your fault." After that, she
was heavily sedated, and never got back up.
She had amnesia, which didn't make sense to me,
then. Now, with Chloral Hydrate syrup being
administered to her, it makes perfect sense.

Her personal shrink, is another dubious character.
She watched this celebrity cope with her pain by
being zonked out of her brain, yet, the shrink was
constantly looking for stronger drugs to give her.

In MY OPINION, Howard K. Stern may get away
with double murder. He's squatting in a million dollar
mansion that Anna and he stole from millionaire, G.
Ben Thompson.



I hate seeing bad guys get away with things.


A VERY BAD PERSON

I wasn't sad when Anna died, only because Dannielynn,
her daughter, is better off without her. I know that's anun-Christian
and horrific thing to say, yet, most people agree with this statement.



But, I pray to God that Dannielynn is taken away from
Stern, who gives off a creepier vibe than Scott Peterson.
Like the killer O.J., Stern has a pitch black aura, full of
demonic energy, in my opinion.


HOWARD STERN STOLE
LARRY'S BABY

(Please Lord God, in the Name of Jesus, rescue this
beautiful child, and deliver her to her dad, Larry
Birkhead. AMEN)

In the end, OJ will face the LORD, like the reptilian Howard
K. Stern, and that corrupt and despicable shrink.

That bogus shrink has her fingerprints all over Anna
and Danny's death, too. Lightening does not strike twice,
in murders, especially with the same group of sleazy people.

Dear God, I pray that Howard and the shrink, will not
rest until they seek your forgiveness and love. I pray for
Dannielynn. Please return her to her biological father,
and do not let Howard Stern, who got away with two
murders, possess that child any longer. Keep angels
around her, to protect her from killer/s.

Father God, in Jesus Name, wipe that smirk off of
Howard's arrogant face!

Forgive the Seminoles and ME, Joshua Perper,
for their incomplete investigation, preferring to
wrap it up. Saves tons of man-hours and overtime.

Forgive Howard Stern, and those responsible for
their deaths, but, do not let them not have one
peaceful moment, until they are on their knees
to you.

Most of all, stop them before they harm the baby,
or kill others.

In Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments: