Saturday, April 14, 2007

John and Me

*(I can't believe I'm posting my chubby thighs, but,
John took this, and it reminds me of him.)

John is holding up Midnite, my beloved cat, who left me
shortly after this picture, after a long and wonderful
life. I still miss him. I miss John, too! It's so hard to
be apart, separated by distance, death, and
circumstances from those who mean so much to us.

I just got off the phone with John.
I sent him
some mental "call me-s" ... I know that sounds
creepy, but, I'm a little psychic, and so is John.
(Everyone is a little psychic, no biggie. )

He was at work, and he told me he was studying
out of one of my old Study Bibles I left him, and it
had all my notes in it. It made me feel so good to
know he was walking with the Lord!!!

We'll be together when the great day comes,
when we rise to meet the Lord, and His great
refuge on High. I have no other hope but in
our Lord, Jesus Christ. It's a prayer come true
that John has settled down and is once again
contemplating the beautiful and life-giving
words of our Messiah.

If my mental cries to John were heard, I know
my calls to Jesus are heard. If only he would
take us up tonight! I want him so badly.

Jesus Christ is everything to me. If I never
have another mortal man, again, it's okay.
Even though I miss John. It was a great consolation
to know that John has taken up the mantle of
prophecy and hope.

Thank you Lord Jesus, for calling John.
PLEASE COME SOON! PLEASE!



No comments: