Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Confessions of a Young Republican


Congressman Mark Foley, Representative to Congress,
from my State of Florida, is embroiled in a sex scandal,
with a 16 year old page.

Mr. Foley, blames alcoholism, and other traumas, for
his lapse of good judgment.

Here's my dilemma, and my confession. Since, before I
could vote, in High School, I was a "Young Republican."
Somewhere along the way, even, though I claimed, to only
care about voting, for the "right person," I found it,
impossible to vote for ANY Democrat.

I have no one but myself to blame, for some of the mess
in this country, and in my State, and I'm not alone. I
valued the party, more than the candidate, so, I know,
I voted for Foley, although, I don't remember him,
specifically.

Every Democratic candidate, becomes confused with
the stereotypes, of Sharpton, Ted Kennedy, and Jesse
Jackson, to me. That's enough to scare any Young Republican,
into straight party voting, even when we wind up, with
screwy, whackjob pedophiles, occasionally.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I take responsibility for Mark Foley, and I hang my head,
in shame. I would like my Democratic friends to accept
responsibility for the same misjudgment, in electing bad
people, year after year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hope I can vote for a Democrat, one day, before I die.
It will help, if the Democrats, would choose their leaders,
wisely, as well. Too many of their elected leaders, are
egregious, and loathsome, like Ted Kennedy. Every time
I think of Democrats, his bloated, hideous mug floats to
the surface, and makes me ill. I can almost never watch
Jesse Jackson, without my jaw, clenching, in a tooth-
shattering way.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If there's a choice between a bad Dem, and a bad Republican,
I'd rather have a Mark Foley, than a Barbara Boxer. It's
easier to believe, he can get help with his sexual perversions,
than, someone like Boxer, or Nancy Pelosi, having any hope, at
all, in this lifetime...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I liked Clinton, even though, I didn't vote for him.
He was also a good president, imo. Both Clinton, and
Bush, may have underestimated, the enemies of freedom,
and liberty, but, everything is in focus, retrospectively.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: