Sunday, October 08, 2006

John and Rebel


The love of my life, John, and I, are over
a thousand miles apart, for too long. He has
a new kitten, named, Rebel, a little
all-grey kitten, who was born, under his porch.
He called to share this news, because, he knows
how much I adore kittens.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But, I am sad that I can't be with him, today,
because, it would be neat to have Toy meet
Rebel. I wish I was with him, to see the
Autumn leaves turning, and feel the first
cold fronts arriving.

I miss our long drives, our shared passion
for flea market and estate sales, Beatles
and classic rock music, guitar, and just
living beside him, perfectly content, just
being his.

I know that God has a purpose for all things,
and I won't lose hope that one day, John and I
will be back together, again.

I miss you John! I look forward to meeting
Rebel, and seeing you again! Thank you for
still holding the torch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: