Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gibson is a jerk

Joan Rivers has the right idea. Gibson, doesn't need
to die, to please me, but, I wish he would be boycotted,
although, I know that won't happen.

He's a hypocrite, but, all of us are, in our own ways.
He's an antisemite, no doubt, but, most of us have our
own cultural biases, based on the fears, and prejudices
of our families.

He's just a jerk. End of story. For all his apologists,
like Robin Williams, I won't be seeing any of his work,
ever again, either. That's my perogative.

If Gibson had used the "N" word, the reaction would have
been more extreme. For a Jew, like Robin Williams, is
supposed to be, makes him, even more guilty of antisemitism,
than Gibson.

Look, Gibson is not alone, because, more people hate the Jews,
than admire them. There were undoubtedly millions of happy, and
new Mel Gibson fans, who would have never gone to his corner,
before, his tongue was loosened by alchohol.

This is hopefully, the last time, I will write that idiot's
name.

No comments: