Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cat chat and cute animations..This and that, before sleepzzzzzzz




I like collecting pretty gifs,
and animations, obviously.

They annoy many of my friends,
but, I can't help myself.

I aspire to make cute animations, and admire good executions.
I wish I could do them, as well. Oh well. I'd also like to
make the blog look better, but, I can't get the knack.


My cats, are on my laundry, right now. Just the fresh
scent, sends them, on a skither..is that a word?...they
leap, on the fresh-scented, warm sheets, like a starving cat,
leaps on a tunafish.

I'm watching, "West Side Story." I just ordered a bunch
of great shows, for my dad, but, I'm loving watching it,
now.

Here's some cute animated gifs, that I've uploaded, and
can't wait to find a way use them. Woops, I guess, I just did
that!

No comments: