Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Project Runway Finale-Spoiler


Jeffrey was exonnerated, by the show, and allowed to
show. His collection, was breathtaking.

Uli's was ethereally beautiful. Laura was tres
chic, and her aesthetic, is classic, but,
it also, underwhelmed me, probably because,
I'm not a cocktail dress type.

Michael, showed last, and he was white, to
Laura's deep black. Injected into this
opening of sterility, then, flow his colors,
tangerine, raspberry, copper, then animal
prints, glistening, and back to white.
It's an urban jungle thing. I loved his
13th number, the best, next to Jeffrey's.

I hate to say, Jeffrey, would have won in
tonight's show for me. Yet, all three,
were brilliant, in their own ways.

Brandy was there. I know she's voting for
Michael.

Next to Jeffrey, Uli blew me away. Kayne
picks Uli.

See, I'm still waiting for the winner....
It's 20 minutes to go.

So, I'll comment, on each collection, whilst
they are, fresh in my mind.

Jeffrey's collection was amazing. It was
the most original, but, I'm not over thinking,
he had help, whether, they could ever prove
that. He's got the talent, but, does he
deserve to be this year's winner? Not
for me.

So, the one, I think has the most gorgeous
collection, is Uli. It's ethereal, and
retro-Egyptian. Then again, I'm a half hour,
from Miami, and I love everything about
Uli.

I would love to have her clothes on me,
that's all I know, and she had the most
beautiful vision, in my eyes.

They are getting down to the nitty gritty...
Prizes...
Roadster...
Career jet fuel...
100K in cash.

The models, also receive a winning fashion
spread.

Laura Bennet, describes her collection, as
"Romantic." The beading wowwed the judges,
but, you can tell, there are some concerns...

Michael Knight, humbly recants, his inspiration,
from the 70s, mixing influences. He is the crowd
favorite, but, the IMG exec was disappointed.
Michael says it's dissappointing...

Jeffrey started with Japanese ghost stories,
and demons. His work is amazing.

Uli wanted to show other things, outside of
color.

It's clearly Uli and Jeffrey's fight.
Michael underwhelmed. Laura gave them
fatigue, with too many formals.

Commercial.

So, it's another 5 minutes, until the winning
designer. I'm rooting for Uli. Go Uli. Like
that works...

Should I call Julian, on the Left coast,
and be a spoiler, no, that would be mean...
But, I think Uli is going to win, if i
cheer for her...
I'll say Uli...> is the winner. Uli. ULI!
ULI! ULI!

Uli!
Here we go, this is it:
Michael- OUT...
Heidi says, "You need time to mature."

Laura, is next.
Heidi says, "you created an equisitely created collection,
but, it was too limited."

Now, I am really rooting for Uli.. Uli..

Two left... Uli...Uli...Uli...

Jeffrey- Your collection showed your range...
Uli- You pushed yourself..made a beautiful
collection...

Congratuations Jeffrey. You are the winner
of Project Runway.

He did have an awesome collection.

They chose the right guy, I guess. But, I
wanted Uli to win.

This was a dazzling display of raw talent!
Congratulations Jeffrey, and Project Runway.
Great season.








To bid on some of the gorgeous collections,
this season, check out this link:
http://projectrunway.auction.seenon.com/

No comments: