Saturday, September 09, 2006

Baruch Hashem Adonai - Ya



Today, I give glory to my Savior, Jesus Christ.


We're living in the days of prophecy, maybe we are literally
going through the very final days. Jerusalem is threatened.
Many are being tortured and beheaded for their faith in Christ.
All Jews are in peril of being slaughtered again. It's too real.

The Great Beast seems to be rising, with the visible deathhead
of Hitler and the SS, healed, and reincarnated in the Jihadist's
campaign to terrorize the world, just like the Nazis did...

I've been studying the Wisdom Books of the Old Testament,
in Hebrew, since last Spring, starting with "Song of Solomon."
I am awed by the glory of the Bridegroom, Jesus, who beckons
to his people. He is behind the curtains, outside our windows.
His sheep hear His voice, and rejoice. The Hebrew language
provides rich rewards, revealing Lord Jesus, our Savior, in the
most astonishing light. I won't apologize for my ecstasy over
Jesus Christ. I love Him.


Holy Lord Jesus, the High Priest of our Faith, King of
Righteousness and Mercy, make haste to save us from
the beast, rising up from the great sea. Our hope is not
in George Bush, or any man. Our redeemer is God,
and he will SAVE US! Praise HaShem forever.

No comments: