Thursday, September 14, 2006

What Would Scott Peterson's Parents do?



I am recovering from injuries, from an
accident. I could have been killed, but,
I wasn't, thanks to God. I couldn't work,
and my fiancee left me shortly after the
accident, I moved in with my dad, who was
mourning his soulmate, my beautiful mother.

There have been mutual benefits to this
arrangement, but, everyday, I thank my dad,
for what he means to me, and for taking me in,
when everything went wrong...

He brings up Scott Peterson's parents, Jackie
and Lee. They have bankrupted themselves, to save
their son, Scott, who now resides on San Quentin's
Death Row, sentenced to die, for the murder of his
beautiful 27 year old wife, Laci, and her (unwanted)
unborn son, Conner. Yet, Scott's parents will go to
Hell with him, if that's what it takes. They're there
for him.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If these people ruined themselves for a murderer,
my dad reminds me, he's willing to make sacrifices
to his daughter, victim of a head on collision.

I don't know what I'd do without my dad's vision,
and perspective. He has taught me the zen of golf,
the art of patience, the joy of small things, and
to always remember that others may have it worse,
so, never feel sorry for yourself.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There is always beauty under the sun, and things
to make you smile. Even when you're real low, there
is always mercy.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And joy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: