Monday, September 18, 2006

Welcome to the End of DAYS


In my opinion, the ultimate evil, is the the Jihad, of the Muslims.

I think this could be the vehicle for the Antichrist, because, it
is designed to obliterate the Western world, wipe out all Jews,
behead Christians, gays, intellectuals, and kill every person who
does not measure up in their terms, and accept Allah, renouncing
all other faiths, other than Islam!

They endeavor to enslave women, and crush the souls of men.
They are designing HELL ON EARTH. I used to tolerate their
rantings, but, now I hate them, for perpetrating this evil, and
for terrorizing the entire world.

My flesh recoils, from those whose ideology dictates
for them to kill me, and all innocent people who refuse
to bow to the BEAST they are worshipping. I cannot love
them, as commanded. I cannot love the Nazis, I cannot
love the Antichrist, I cannot love Jihadists: Six Six Six.

I consider them the Nazis, and I resent misguided
politicians, media pundits, celebrities, and talking heads,
who are trying to spin them, gently.

Let the ultra far-left flibbertigibbets spin these
demons, when our destruction comes swiftly, and they
rejoice, and celebrate when the blood of the slain flows
like rivers, in American cities.

They will use their own children, to kill anyone who
becomes their enemies. STOP making excuses for
war-mongers, whose objective is carnage, desolation,
and abomination, heaped upon abomination.

This is a philosophy of doom, which is driven by an
EVIL force, not God's Holy Spirit. The difference in
Christ, is this : He never invoked his followers to kill.
If someone kills, in Christ's name, He will tell them,
"I never knew you."

I am offended by the vile comparison, that celebrity,
Rosie O'Donnell, spat out with venom, comparing Christians,
to murderers, committing mass genocide, and to those
who relish in the gore, even putting heinous beheadings on
the Internet, boasting their deeds, and spreading terror.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NEWSFLASH for Rosie: Nice comparison, Toots,
but, they have been slaughtering GAYS for years!
Rosie may be headed, to be the first Western "devil
woman," beheaded, on live TV, and downloaded on
the web. As an opinionated, masculine woman, she's
already anathema, to the intolerant and venal
Islamofascists.

Take out yer pink triangle, and sew it to your striped pajamas,
mama. Boogie at your own risk, with those who are killing,
in the name of Mohammed.

Your new outfit would be flattering:
(I know that's mean, but, Rosie's a DISGRACE!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't they look happy, Rosie?

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Diplomacy/9460.htm


Vengeance is the Lord's, alone. He will save us from our enemies.

I think that The UN may be the UNHOLY congregation,
its intolerant ranks, and individual members, achieve nothing
more than fomenting hatred towards the USA, Europe, and Israel.

I believe the seat of the ANTICHRIST is the UN.
There is NO PEACE to the wicked, says the LORD,
in the Holy Bible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Our Lord is the Redeemer of everyone who exists.
But, those who shed innocent blood, will never see
His Kingdom, unless, they REPENT, confess, and
cleanse their hearts of intolerance.

Dear God, I hope I die in the nuclear war, not the
nuclear winter. Hell on Earth. I hope I am raptured,
but, I am willing to be wrong about Pre-Trib. If I have
to die, let me die with dignity, Holy God, Adonai, LORD,
God, You will Save US.

I feel sick, about all this, but, it's prophetic:
LET THE WORLD CONTEND WITH CHRIST FOR
THE CONTROVERSY OF ZION!
PRAISE Lord Jesus for His Grace.

Lord, All men are your chosen people.
You have said that all people will be represented,
because, that is your Plan. You are merciful and have
infinite compassion.

If I was Rosie O'Donnell? I'd be on my knees, and
beg God to give her, and her family, the seal of
perfection, the mark of God. Pray to be in the
"Book of Life," along with all her loved ones.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Get on your knees and pray,
Rosie O'Donnell.

Choose God! Choose Jesus!
The Messiah of GOD,
The Lamb OF Zion,
The Holy Presence is with Him.
If I have to die, I will die.
Our days, are like blades of grass, anyway.

Light our path, so we do not fall;.
Help us cope, and to be joyful.
Holy Messiah, you've prepared for us
a bountiful feast of the richest and most
delicious things.
Look high: The LORD is Coming.

Ho! Weary traveler. Shalom.
Come, and Eat. Have no money?
Here's an extra plate.
The best wine is the saved for the end
of the Holy Wedding Feast.

Baruch Hashem Adonai,
I pray we're the generation.
B'Hashem Y'shua Hamaschiach.
Amen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: