Friday, September 15, 2006

* TOY *

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my gingersnap, of a gingercat, the glorious, Toy.
He is napping with his grandfather, as he does frequently.
This cat is a real lover, cuddles and purrs, sometimes
living in total contentment.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Toy was picked after reviewing many rescued male kittens,
and he has given me so much, because, he helped to rescue
me from depression, and makes me feel less pain from my
injuries.

When I feel like giving up, instead, I feel like fighting,
to get it together, so, Toy, and his two sisters, will always
have a nice home. They love sitting out on the screened patio,
looking out over the canal where we live.

Their passion is hunting lizards, and they shun me when I
rescue the darling things. They still manage to catch plenty
of them. At first, they snacked on them, but, lately, I find
them dead, uneaten, just fatally "Toyed" with. I love lizards,
too, so it breaks my heart to see their little corpses.
I want my cats to have stimulation, and recreation, but,
this is the truth:Nature is brutal!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments: